That's the status for B & L now that they have both graduated!
B has officially graduated from high school with honors...even after missing a month of school! He also graduated from Seminary. His plans for the future are to work this summer (still looking for a job if anyone has any suggestions) and preparing to go on a mission sometime after the end of August.
L has graduated from junior high and is looking forward to high school with great anticipation. More people to get to know and more social life...yay! She's hoping to make a little money this summer also and I'm sure she'll also be spending time with friends.
And K is home for the summer! She's working and taking a break from her studies at BYU. She's missing her friends and roomies there, but gets to see them twice this summer as she goes to roomies weddings!
It's good to have everyone home for the summer! We love our kids!
1 comment:
Hi Cynthia! I don't know if you remember me, Linda Bigelow. We lived in the Enrose ward about 5 years ago and I taught Lauren when she was 6! Whew! I can't believe how much she's grown! What a beautiful young lady she is.
I am glad to see your family is doing well!
Linda
Post a Comment