...do you think B will be called to go on his
mission?! The papers are in and the wait is on. Even if you don't know us, feel free to leave a comment and take a guess!
Here's a list of missions to choose from if you need ideas.
(LOTS to catch up on! Need time to do it! Soon!)
9 comments:
I think he will be called to Mexicoe
I can spell I promise MEXICO is where I think he will be called
Thanks for the guess, Shanna! Your dot is on the map...and you're the first to guess Mexico!
I am going to have to guess Brazil.
My guess is New York with a foreign language. I'm excited to hear!
Thanks for the guesses!
Okay....let's see. My son got sent to the mission I served in, but then they closed that mission and it was absorbed by the Pittsburgh mission....so I doubt that can happen again.
So....I'm going to guess...Alaska
They closed our mission?!?!?!?!?!
I'm guessing The Phillipines!!!
Kimberly Clark's guess- ORLANDO FLORIDA!
We are SOOOO excited!!!
Post a Comment