Saturday, August 22, 2009

19 Years Ago Today...

...this fun,


crazy, 


handsome, 


amazing man was born!!!  

I can't believe it's been that long already!  Oh, the things he's been through in his short life and the great things he has to look forward to in the future!  

Great plans ahead for today!  One you'll always remember!  


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, B!!!  WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Dane and Jessica said...

Holy cow there is a lot of exciting things going on with you guys right now! So here goes...happy b-day to the old old man, happy b-day to b, and congratulations on the mission call!!! Soooooo exciting...SLC is in for a treat, they are going to get one awesome missionary!!!!

ogoff said...

Cynthia, Thanks for the surprise visit! I loved seeing you and Brantley. I decided to become brave enough to post instead of just stalking. You looked great and best of luck and many blessings sent your way in the coming month as you get ready for the next adventure. Come visit anytime especially when you can stay longer.
Sheryl