I am at work and we are super slow...I just read your blog post and now I'm nervous about my family. I am hoping they are all tucked safely in bed...and I hope you are all safe too :)
After stalking everyone elses blog, it's finally time to start one for our family. One of our family favorites is going to Disneyland whenever possible. When we're not there, we're doing whatever we can to make our home the other "happiest place on earth". Happy reading...stalking!
4 comments:
I am at work and we are super slow...I just read your blog post and now I'm nervous about my family. I am hoping they are all tucked safely in bed...and I hope you are all safe too :)
Wow, that's crazy!! And we slept right through it, haha!
It's all over the news ... still going on! We're all safe, but somebody else is dead!
That is scary... So keep us updated as to what went on!!
Post a Comment