Not much is really going on. I've been sick for over a week now, but doing much better. Unfortunately, L is now in the middle of it, and W (although he refuses to admit it) is at the very beginning. L was blessed not to get the fever and joint pain that I had, but did get blasted with the nose, throat, cough of it.
W went to Washington DC for meetings last week, so he missed most of my worst time. It's good to have him home.
L participated in our Regional Music Festival and performed on the harp with the band. She did a great job!
K is keeping busy with school trying to get everything ready to graduate in April. She's also practicing for Luau again. If you're in the Provo area on March 23 or 24, you should go! She's dancing in Tahiti, Fiji, Hawaii, and New Zealand.
B had transfers yesterday so we won't hear from him until tomorrow. I'll update his blog then.
Later.
Peanut Blossom Cookies
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment