Monday, April 12, 2010

I Hear It's Been A While

The other day someone commented that I haven't updated the blog in a while...and they were correct! I have been doing a few posts on the other 2 blogs, but not this one. I guess I figured not much has been happening, but then W reminded me of a few of the things that have gone on and I figured I'd share.

  • L officially got her drivers license
  • Another year of Easter Pageant was a success
  • Made some great new friends and were reunited with some from the past
  • Enjoyed Easter and General Conference
  • Sent my camera to B until his gets fixed...I'm lost without it
  • L and I got fun new haircuts
  • B was transferred after 6 months in Rose Park
  • K is less than 2 weeks away from graduating from BYU
  • I started a new job
  • W has been to Iowa and back
  • I started cleaning my closet...we won't talk about that
  • K saw B at General Conference and got to sit by him in one of the sessions
  • L made it into the choir and orchestra of her choice for next year
  • All dishes were completely done for one afternoon (that's kind of a big deal at this house!)
  • We watched a cute new movie...No Reservations...Highly recommend it...Rated PG

I'm sure there's more, but that's it for now. Will update as memory allows. :)

1 comment:

onehm said...

You and I need to get together! This is a BUNCH of stuff going on!! What is your new job? And your youngest has her drivers licsence?? WHOA! :)