That is so cool. Looks like he is loving life! I'm so happy for you guys. Thanks for the comments, ella is the cutest thing ever, all talking (baby talking) and smiling. Alli does look good and she is such a great mom. Stop by next time you guys are up I'd love to see you!!! Love ya Marilee
After stalking everyone elses blog, it's finally time to start one for our family. One of our family favorites is going to Disneyland whenever possible. When we're not there, we're doing whatever we can to make our home the other "happiest place on earth". Happy reading...stalking!
3 comments:
HOW AWESOME!! And B looks just great. The mission suits him! ;)
That is so cool. Looks like he is loving life! I'm so happy for you guys. Thanks for the comments, ella is the cutest thing ever, all talking (baby talking) and smiling. Alli does look good and she is such a great mom. Stop by next time you guys are up I'd love to see you!!!
Love ya
Marilee
CRAZY!! Thats awesome you guys were able to go up and do lunch with Brantley and I hope Lauren is feeling better! Love you guys!
Post a Comment