OH I think I better try that out...Danes latest obsession is Monopoly but I never want to play because I know it's going to take like 12 hours...please tell me this doesn't take quite as long to play, if not I'm getting it!
Jessica, It only takes about 15 minutes to play one game. The problem is when you can't stop and you continue for hours! It's become our new "ROOK", playing into the early morning hours. I highly recommend it! :)
After stalking everyone elses blog, it's finally time to start one for our family. One of our family favorites is going to Disneyland whenever possible. When we're not there, we're doing whatever we can to make our home the other "happiest place on earth". Happy reading...stalking!
2 comments:
OH I think I better try that out...Danes latest obsession is Monopoly but I never want to play because I know it's going to take like 12 hours...please tell me this doesn't take quite as long to play, if not I'm getting it!
Jessica,
It only takes about 15 minutes to play one game. The problem is when you can't stop and you continue for hours! It's become our new "ROOK", playing into the early morning hours. I highly recommend it! :)
Post a Comment