Monday, January 31, 2011

The Results Are In

As you may recall, L recently had a little surgery done above her left eyebrow.
(Dr. Singh described it as an old-fashioned brow lift)

Today, she and I went back to visit Dr. Singh to get her stitches out. (Actually, it was one really long stitch!)

L before stitch removal


L during stitch removal


L and the amazing Dr. Singh after it's all done

The best news she gave us was that the biopsy results came back and revealed the margins are clear! All Melanoma is gone!!!
She said that a small amount of the original mole was there and removed which is good because it could have turned into Melanoma.
L's text to Dad="Hey Dad! I'm cancer free! Let's go to Disneyland!" Happy day!!!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

That's great news! Pretty little arch on that beautiful, cancer-free eyebrow. And I agree...let's go to Disneyland.

mom/sandy said...

REALLY good news!! Now off to buy a big brimmed hat for that trip to Disneyland!!

Kat said...

So glad for the good news. Please give her our love.