Anyone who knows me knows I dread when school starts again! I love having my children home with me and a much more relaxed schedule. L, on the other hand, LOVES every thing about school! So for her sake, I really tried to be happy and positive and excited for her big day. It was really quite monumental since she will be a mighty Senior and will graduate this year! That means no more "first day of school" pictures by the balloons like we've done for the past 18 years. It's really hard for me to think about, so for now, I won't think about it and just enjoy the adventure with her!
I hope everyone else's first day went just as swell as hers did!
Traditional "first day" by the balloons. It's kind of a neighborhood thing.
She gets to carpool with Sarah this year! Up and out of here by 6:30 am! Yikes!!!
This was around 7 pm as we went to pick W up from the light rail. This new schedule may take a bit of getting used to!
No comments:
Post a Comment