I've decided to fast forward about 4 weeks to let you know HE'S HOME!!!!!! He (we) were released yesterday and we love being home. I'll continue to write the events of the past month, but couldn't wait to tell this great news!
**Special thanks to the makers of the "Welcome Home" signs. They're great!
4 comments:
and apparently i dropped off the face of the earth for this entire ordeal...
Oh little Lauren ... your turn will come. One day you'll have some desparate need of your mother, and there she'll be. Hopefully it won't be brain surgery.
As for now, welcome home B! It's a bloomin' miracle!
Oh my gosh! where have I been! I haven't looked at your blog for a little while and I just checked! I'm so sorry for all you are going through! What a scary time! I'm so glad B is home. He will be in our prayers! (along with the rest of your family!)
Been keeping informed through Rebecca. Your family has been in our prayers. Glad to hear he's home and I hope he continues to get better. Hug to everyone in the family for me.
Love Doreen (in Sunny California)
Post a Comment