Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Mama

This beautiful, classy, strong, brave woman is my Mother. Today she was released from the ugly bands of Alzheimer's back to her amazing self and reunited with her Sweetheart and so many others that she loves and has missed. We will miss you here, Mama, but are happy that you are free from the life you have endured for so many years. Give Austin a hug for us! We love you!!!
http://ads.heraldextra.com/articles/2009/09/20/obituaries/348890.txt



8 comments:

onehm said...

Oh Cynthia! My heart is with you and your family. I know your mom is happy being free from her mortal body, but that doesn't always make it easier, does it?
Let me know if there is anything I can do. Hugs.

Mary Ann said...

Thinking of you! Love you and your family!

momtosix said...

What a blessing for your mamma to now be having such a GREAT ADVENTURE; my love and prayers are with you and your family as you miss, and remember, the many many loving adventures with her here on earth.

Kat said...

I am sorry for your loss. You will be in our prayers.

Laura Dee said...

I so admire your perspective and positive attitude. What a long road saying goodbye to your mother in different ways! I miss you. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Karen said...

I've been gone ... I had no idea. I hope all is going as smoothly as possible.

Anonymous said...

I understand completely what you've been going through. We recently loss Jared's dad who also battled with Alzhiemers. It is a hard hard disease to live with and I often thought about what he must be thinking and feeling. We all felt a little relief for him that he was no longer suffering, although we miss him terribly. I am sorry for your loss and you'll be in our prayers.

The Johnsons said...

A litte late but I just read this post...So sorry for your loss. I am sure that she had a wonderful reunion with your dad! May their memories live forever in her future generations. Much love, Kris-Anne Johnson