This is just going to be a REALLY QUICK update. Some of you know that L was admitted to the hospital in Phoenix Tuesday afternoon after her pediatrician and a cardiologist discussed what has been going on. She's had headaches for the past 4 months that have gotten worse and are now continuous. She has blacked out twice in the last week and her heart rate has been really low. So far, echo-cardiogram came back clear and MRI came back clear. They're trying meds to treat it like a migraine (even though she doesn't have all the symptoms) and she had a reaction to the meds. She's also seeing an Endocrinologist, so today we're working on getting rid of the headache and getting blood results from endo. She's disappointed she had to miss the last two days of school and the parties tonight. She's got a good attitude and is doing well, just frustrated. I'll try to keep updated, but hate to leave her and miss any docs that come in. Thanks for keeping her and the docs in your prayers.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm keeping her and the doctors and your whole family in my prayers!!
Cynthia:
More "fun" for you and your family.
We will definitely have all of you in our thoughts and prayers. The health of our kids is one of the hardest trials to bear -- I think, but you've done it so admirably in the past that I know you'll be just as wonderful in the present.
Love ya!
Sheron Bradshaw
I hope the doctors figure out what is wrong FAST. Poor L.
Post a Comment