Can you believe it? Of all days to leave my purse at home, which has the camera in it, which I take EVERYWHERE I go, which I had spent time just that morning downloading pictures off of it so I'd have plenty of room to take pictures of...Thanksgiving! Bummer! But believe it or not, the day went on without my camera or any pictures to help me remember the day.
We went to W's niece's home where we had a marvelous dinner with ALL the trimmings. Everyone else in his family has the in-law families to visit, so we didn't stay long after dinner. One of the best parts was that W's Mom was able to be there! She was in the hospital 4 times while B was at St. Joe's, but is doing better and getting stronger. We were so blessed to have her there with us. Another best part was that K was there with us after driving an all-nighter Tuesday to get here. I love it when our family is all back together!
We have so much to be thankful for. Life, love, great support from family and friends, the Gospel, each other, and so much more. Happy Thanksgiving!
Peanut Blossom Cookies
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment