Last weekend B decided that it would be a great idea to go to the BYU/SDSU game since it was the last home game. We also wanted to go visit K and spend some time together as a family since we hadn't done that in awhile. She looked great and it was so good to get to be together. The weather was amazing (although it didn't snow, much to B's dissatisfaction) and it was so fun to see the autumn leaves. BYU won the game and since it was the last game, the Seniors were given their Y blankets. Great day, great company, great trip. (Special thanks to the Stone's for their amazing hospitality!)
L has been involved in soccer again this year and her team is amazing! She's doing a great job and it's been nice to be able to go watch her play.
Clark and I have been called to serve in the Nursery on Sundays. Last week was our first and it was pretty fun. We have a few things to figure out, since we haven't had little ones in a few years, but it will get us ready to be grandparents someday! :)
Last night, B received a box of doughnuts with a message on the front. He's been invited to go to the Winter Formal Dance with one of his sweet, long-time friends, Kimberly Clark. He is thrilled!
We're anxiously awaiting Thanksgiving and celebrating everything we've been blessed with this year. K will be coming, so that will be nice. We are truly blessed!!!
1 comment:
I love reading about your family! I'm so glad things are moving forward! What a crazy time! I hope B continues to recover! I wish we could have been there for the annual Thanksgiving party. We miss Enrose ward! You will do so good in nursery!
Post a Comment