Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just Have To Share

Since Christmas music has been on the radio since October, I've gotten a little tired of it. This is coming from someone who usually starts listening in July! So last night while we were home, I got into the large CD collection and stuck 5 into the CD player and have been enjoying listening since (minus sleep time!). These 2 are my favorites that I'm listening to right now. I'll try to do more posts as the listening continues.



I don't know that I'd consider this a favorite, but we do enjoy most of it. A favorite is the version of the 12 days of Christmas. A bit unconventional, but fun. One that is always skipped is "I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus." :) (Sorry the picture is so small. I don't know how to get it bigger, but the CD is Dr. Demento's Christmas Novelties.)



What are some of your favorites?

2 comments:

debbie said...

mckelle got introduced to that song on our 3:45am shopping excursion the day after thanksgiving...her expression was priceless and her comment even more "what? mommy kissing santa claus???" much giggling while she said it too! i love Donny Osmond..he rocks!

debbie said...

i just have to post this...way to be a vigilante assistant in your pajamas yesterday! can you believe what the police pulled out of his car...yikes!