Tuesday, April 28, 2009

B's Anniversary & Important Papers!

April 25 was also B's 7 month anniversary of his surgery. I'm sure he enjoyed the Prom much more than what he was doing 7 months ago! While searching for a phone number today, I found this explanation of what he had and thought it may be helpful to those who don't know. Glad you're with us, B!



Tuesday, he received his mission papers to start filling out! He's been so anxious to get them and start the process so he can go on a mission. We'll keep you informed!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'll take my Craniotomy with Microvascular Decompression any day!

Good luck with those papers!

☂niki. said...

How exciting!

I just love Brantly. He is such a great kid!

It's been fun being in Easter Pageant with him.

Full House said...

This is great news.(mission papers)

I still can't believe this roller coaster ride you've been on this last year.

Have a great day!