I can't believe your baby girl is driving! (I feel even older). Good for her! I loved your post about your Utah trip, even though it made me teary:). You have such a great love for your family which is easily felt, even through the computer! I wanted to let you know about a new sunscreen I have discovered, even though it might be "too little too late". The brand is "Elta MD" (Shield is my favorite) and is available from several websites.
I have sensitive skin and am always looking for one which works, but doesn't irritate. It is the BEST one I've ever used!
After stalking everyone elses blog, it's finally time to start one for our family. One of our family favorites is going to Disneyland whenever possible. When we're not there, we're doing whatever we can to make our home the other "happiest place on earth". Happy reading...stalking!
5 comments:
Woo hoo ... big day! Congratulations little L!
NO WAY! Have we really been gone that long! That's awesome for Lauren! Hope everyone is well over there. WE miss you!
I can't believe your baby girl is driving! (I feel even older). Good for her!
I loved your post about your Utah trip, even though it made me teary:). You have such a great love for your family which is easily felt, even through the computer!
I wanted to let you know about a new sunscreen I have discovered, even though it might be "too little too late". The brand is "Elta MD" (Shield is my favorite) and is available from several websites.
I have sensitive skin and am always looking for one which works, but doesn't irritate. It is the BEST one I've ever used!
Oh my word....she still belongs in beehives! And so do I! Where is time going....
I can't believe it! These girls are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment