Alex~
You’re such a Beautiful woman! Rain is my friend and so are you! All my single ladies aren’t as cool as you! As you well know, you Never know what is going to happen in life! The scientist could find a cure for my love sickness! But I’ll still Let it rock when I hear a beat! Eleanor rigby wants to be you, but You’re not sorry that she’s not cool enough! You Pump it while keeping it smooth; maybe that’s why I’m Accidentally in love with you! I hope you don’t Run away when you find out who this is because I really want to Talk about how I got the best date for prom! If we were in a Rock and roll band, you would be the star! No matter what you say, I’m yours for life! When we’re Dancin in the moonlight our Grillz will shine like stars! But what I like most about you is that you’re not afraid to Express yourself.
Anxiously awaiting your response
You’re such a Beautiful woman! Rain is my friend and so are you! All my single ladies aren’t as cool as you! As you well know, you Never know what is going to happen in life! The scientist could find a cure for my love sickness! But I’ll still Let it rock when I hear a beat! Eleanor rigby wants to be you, but You’re not sorry that she’s not cool enough! You Pump it while keeping it smooth; maybe that’s why I’m Accidentally in love with you! I hope you don’t Run away when you find out who this is because I really want to Talk about how I got the best date for prom! If we were in a Rock and roll band, you would be the star! No matter what you say, I’m yours for life! When we’re Dancin in the moonlight our Grillz will shine like stars! But what I like most about you is that you’re not afraid to Express yourself.
Anxiously awaiting your response
Her answer was similar with the CD and a diddy along with LOTS of candy!

I'm sure they're having a wonderful time and will make some fun memories with great friends!
2 comments:
It sounds like they had a great time -- Brantley and Alex looked great!
What a beautiful couple.. I love how he asked her.. so creative! That is crazy he has his mission papers! How exciting! It was SO good to run in to you a couple weeks ago. We love and miss your familY!
Post a Comment