Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sweet Escape

We were able to take a VERY quick trip to Disneyland with our whole family to get one last fix of Christmas, Disney-Style. I love Disneyland. The smells, the atmosphere, the happiness, the release from reality. For a time, I escaped into another world and just had fun, laughed, and enjoyed my family.






B met up with a friend and hung out for awhile.



Waiting for fireworks.



LOVE Small World at Christmas!



Thank you, Walt!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so glad you got to go! When you said "Let's go!" ... I didn't think you were serious, but that was silly of me ... you are ALWAYS serious about going to see Mickey. It looks wonderful and you look marvelous!

onehm said...

WHAT FUN! I am so so so sad that we never were able to go to DL together when we had our annual passes...
:) Glad that you made it to the happiest place on earth!

Dane and Jessica said...

you lucky ducks!! We agree with you guys that there is no place better than Disneyland!