Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tomorrow Is Now Today

Well, the long wait is nearly over. In less than 6 hours, W and I will be heading to the hospital. I'm not nervous, but I haven't really let myself think too much about it either. I am aware of all of the prayers that are coming our way, which I'm sure is the real reason that I'm not nervous, and words can't express how grateful I am. K will be updating the blog to let you know how everything went, but she also has school and work, so be patient. :) I have been counseled to get some good rest tonight, so I guess I'll obey. Thanks again! Loves!

3 comments:

Karen said...

You were counseled to get some good rest ... yet you posted this at 3:00 a.m. I guess you'll get that good rest under anesthesia!

Good luck girl!

Anonymous said...

We'll be thinking of you, having you in our prayers, and having hope. I've sent some karma your way, good luck!

Anonymous said...

I hope to see a good report posted soon from another Partridge. But I'm thinking of you and including you in my prayers, of course. Best wishes for a quick and easy recovery.