Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thank You!!!

On Sunday, our Ward (church congregation) had a special fast for me and my family. I have since found out that the number of dear friends and family who participated goes far beyond our Ward family. I am so humbled and grateful that so many would do this for us and continually keep us in their thoughts and prayers. The prayers really are felt and sustain us each hour of each day. Thank you, again. I wish I could send personal thank you notes to all, but this will have to do for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cynthia,
We so love your family! Your whole family has been in our thoughts and prayers. Now you more then ever. You have a strength in your soul than I can only dream about. Know that you are loved and you have an army in your corner always praying for you and ready to fight for you! I think our souls are old friends.Love, Doreen