B is officially a missionary and in the Missionary Training Center in Provo, UT. W, K, and I were able to take him (L had to stay home because of school :( ). And if you can believe it, we woke up to pouring rain and freezing temperatures which ended in snow in the mountains and even a bit in the valley! I did not come prepared for this weather! We didn't mind the new "stop, drop, and roll" technique they now use at the MTC. He was happy and excited as he left with his 2 "host" missionaries. (One was from AZ and they recognized each other from Molten volleyball!) He was so excited that he forgot to hand over his cell phone and had to come chase after us as we drove away! He'll be a fantastic missionary and we couldn't be happier in his choice to serve. Love you, B!!!
In case you want to write...
Elder Partridge
MTC Mailbox 153
UT-SLC 1021
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604-1793
And don't forget to visit ElderPartridge.blogspot.com for all of his mission news!
(Sorry about the delay. I couldn't get to my pictures until I got home!)
In case you want to write...
Elder Partridge
MTC Mailbox 153
UT-SLC 1021
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604-1793
And don't forget to visit ElderPartridge.blogspot.com for all of his mission news!
(Sorry about the delay. I couldn't get to my pictures until I got home!)
1 comment:
awww!!! i just found your blog this is the cutest post! love the video so so much!!! and i love your blog!
love,
emily peterson
Post a Comment