Monday, October 19, 2009

Good Friends, Good Game!

This past weekend BYU played at SDSU, which meant a quick trip to San Diego to see the game and our dear OLD friends and the other half of The Filltridge Family, the Fillmores. Even though there wasn't nearly enough time to accomplish all that we wanted to, we were able to spend time together at the game and at their lovely home visiting and having yummy food. Four members of The Filltridge Family were missing--B and Aubrie are at the MTC and K and Kathryn are at BYU--we missed them bunches!





After each BYU touchdown, W took it upon himself to start the Cougar Fight song. The first time, it was pretty much a solo, but after that, the crowd joined in and it was awesome!




BYU won, 38-28, so everyone was happy...GO COUGARS!!!

2 comments:

clark family said...

Glad you had a good trip! Kimberly sent Brantley a letter yesterday. Hope all is well!

Dane and Jessica said...

hahaha you guys are the most true blue fans I know. I wish I could have been there to watch him lead the crowd in the fight song