Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Is This Blogging Thing Really For Me?

As I continue to check out other blogs, the question comes to mind, "Is this blogging thing really for me?" I am so not a writer...or a journaler for that matter. This will take some further thought. The past week has been good, bad, and ugly. Hopefully I'll write about it in the near future...at least some of it. Until then, you'll just have to find your blog entertainment elsewhere. I'm thinking it's about time for another trip to Disneyland...

4 comments:

Karen said...

If you like having a blog for whatever and whenever you'd like to play with it ... then it's for you. Don't start comparing!

My question is ... if we're both awake at 1:00 a.m., then why aren't we having this conversation on the phone?

P.S. There is a great episode of Bosley hair restoration on Channel 3.

Anonymous said...

Going to Disneyland...You better be staying with me! I started a blog too go to and I am way new at it. you can check out my lameness at www.crphotosonline.blogspot.com so what date you coming?!?!?
Doreen

Anonymous said...

I like your new background and it's fun to see my cute grandkids!

debbie said...

i love being able to stay in touch with everyone...if you have stalked my blog, make a comment, at least tell me you are stalking me. hahhaha! you are awesome!