"Hello World, There's A Song That We're Singin'.
Come-on Get Happy!"
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Something Worth Watching
I was doing my normal 2:00 am blog-stalking when I came upon this. It takes a few minutes to watch, but it is SO worth it! What a great experience for all involved.
I watched, but I'm not sure I watched the same thing as you. It was a story about a Gainesville football team of incarcerated teenagers. A great story, but no Rogers Family. hmmmmmm.
After stalking everyone elses blog, it's finally time to start one for our family. One of our family favorites is going to Disneyland whenever possible. When we're not there, we're doing whatever we can to make our home the other "happiest place on earth". Happy reading...stalking!
3 comments:
I watched, but I'm not sure I watched the same thing as you. It was a story about a Gainesville football team of incarcerated teenagers. A great story, but no Rogers Family. hmmmmmm.
Go to bed!
*I got it from the Rogers' Family blog.
Really neat story.
Post a Comment