
And so has our little lemon tree!!! All I've been doing this weekend is juicing lemons and freezing the juice so we can enjoy it in our 150 degree weather this summer! So far we have 46 cups which will make 46 batches of yummy lemonade! Nothing quite like it on a hot day. Thanks to L for jumping in and helping me do some Saturday night. The tree is still quite full--I assume we have about the same amount left to do. At least my hands and house will smell good! Feel free to try out my
favorite lemonade recipe and let me know what you think.

(Just to clarify...yes, that is a Christmas tree you see in the background. B says he has to get his 2 years worth of Christmas in since he'll be gone on his
mission for the next 2 Christmases. I've informed him to let me know when he's ready for it to come down. Until then, Merry Christmas!)
3 comments:
You've definitely had your share of lemons ... well done on giving it a positive twist!
Now all of a sudden I'm craving lemonade even though there's snow on the ground outside. Thanks for the smiles
Ahhh... homemade lemonade. There is truly very little in this world that is better.
Post a Comment