Thursday, March 26, 2009

More D-land Pics...Friends & Family

Here are a few more pictures from our last trip to Disneyland/CA Adventure. Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Gail said...

What fun pictures! It looks like you had a blast and you look amazing! I'm so glad you're feeling so much better than when I last checked in on you. There's no place I could imagine better than the Happiest Place on Earth to celebrate your recovery. We almost went the same day cuz my Carly takes dance with Tara but we had just gone in January and couldn't manage it. It looks like it was perfect weather too. Good for you, you deserve any and all the happiness you can find!

Barbie said...

Hey cute girl. I just found you through cjane's site. I love looking in on my neighbor's lives since I never see any of them. I am a Southern California girl, born and raised, so Disneyland has a sweet place in my heart. Glad you are doing well, and I hope I see you in person soon!

Cyn said...

It's good to hear from you, Gail and Barbie! Feel free to visit anytime!