Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Technical Difficulties...

So, I'm really trying to do this "playlist.com" thing, but CAN NOT for the life of me get it to come up. But in the meantime I've found that if I click on the "pop-out player" button, it comes up on a different window and I get to listen to some great music...uninterrupted! I've always been frustrated when I've been listening to other people's and then I click on something which will start the music all over again and I end up listening to the same 2 or 3 songs over and over. I'm sure you all know this trick, but the technical side of me is quite slow sometimes! Anyway, be patient, if you care at all, and hopefully it will be fixed after K takes a look at it tonight! :) If you listen through the pop-out, enjoy some of my favorites with more to come! (And may I recommend the shuffle button!) (The little symbol at the top of the playlist with the two arrows crossing.) :)

No comments: