"Hello World, There's A Song That We're Singin'.
Come-on Get Happy!"
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Let's Talk About You
As I sit at the computer this morning, I realize I'm quite tired of writing about me, so if we could, I'd like to hear about YOU! Don't be shy, feel free to leave any comment you'd like. If I don't know you yet, today is the day to start! Loves!
I want to know how you and other people (like the Nie Nie Dialogues) make your cute backgrounds and such for your blogs. I got adventurous and started one for our family in the past couple of weeks. But it's just one of the boring selections offered. I'd like to jazz it up a bit. Ya know? (It's HasegawaZoo.blogspot.com - I do believe.)
After stalking everyone elses blog, it's finally time to start one for our family. One of our family favorites is going to Disneyland whenever possible. When we're not there, we're doing whatever we can to make our home the other "happiest place on earth". Happy reading...stalking!
4 comments:
My name is Karen. I'm one of your biggest fans. And I'm on my way to Vegas!
Thank you, Miss Karen, for playing along. Besides, I know it's one of your favorite things to do! Loves!
I want to know how you and other people (like the Nie Nie Dialogues) make your cute backgrounds and such for your blogs. I got adventurous and started one for our family in the past couple of weeks. But it's just one of the boring selections offered. I'd like to jazz it up a bit. Ya know? (It's HasegawaZoo.blogspot.com - I do believe.)
I am so thankful that you are on a wonderful road to recovery. Everything we do is in his great plan.
Post a Comment