Monday, February 2, 2009

A Little Better Smile

Last time you saw me, I was looking most pleasant and beautiful, so I thought I would post an updated picture so you can see how quickly things change. (Yes, this is even after the very disappointing Super Bowl outcome!). I'm feeling almost great. Everything's still swollen, tight, and sore (especially the left side clear back to my ear), but overall, it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Still taking it easy and avoiding anything that will raise my blood pressure (hard during the game and even harder while laughing at "The Office" after the game), but not in much pain. Tomorrow is my follow-up with Dr. Hinni so I'll let you know how that goes. Loves!

This is what happens when you ask W to take the picture. :)



A little better aim this time! (If you want a close-up, just click the picture.)

3 comments:

Briana Ward said...

I've just started reading your blog thru a friend of a friend and I just wanted to say that I think you and your family are amazing, you are all an inspiration to me!!!! I hope you have a speedy recovery! Thanks for your beautiful blog!

Cyn said...

Nice to meet you, Briana. Welcome!

Karen said...

You look FANTASTIC!